Past Life Regression
It is not so much as a journey in your past but a search for the symptoms and root causes of your problems by using hypnotherapy. Your perception of time plays an important role in both the development and maintenance of your symptoms. How you perceive the past, the future, or even the passing of time, influences the way you handle the problems in your life. And with that in mind, your ever resourceful hypnotherapist has an array of tools to help you alter your perception of time: taking you back into the past, forward into the future, or helping you to alter your perception of the very passing of time.
Purpose Of Exploring Past Life
Let’s start by dispelling a myth: You do not have to be regressed for hypnotherapy to be successful! Despite what you may hear or be told, uncovering the past and dealing with it is not an essential part of getting over your symptom. Regression is simply another tool in the hypnotherapist’s toolbox that can be very effective, when used at the right time and in the correct manner.
How Regression Is Done with Hypnotherapy?
Very simply, regression is a technique in which your hypnotherapist takes you back in time, in your mind, to an event that actually happened or that happened in your imagination. Considering the reasons for regression Why does a hypnotherapist consider using regression? For several reasons, that may include:
- You want to find out about the origin of your symptom. You’ve had your symptom for a long while, but can’t remember how, why, or when it started and want to.
- Your therapist may suggest you find the origin of your symptom, believing the origin may well have an important bearing on helping you to finally remove the symptom.
- You want to change the way you perceive an event in your past. You have experienced an event in the past, and as you think about it in the present, you find it disturbing; perhaps feeling dis-empowered, lacking in confidence, anxious, and so on. Your hypnotherapist may regress you to that time and allow you to change how you remember that event, or how you responded to it.
- You want to remember an event from your past. You may have prevented yourself from experiencing some emotion connected to an event in your past, such as bereavement. Unfortunately, that emotion got locked away inside you, fueling your symptom in the present. Your hypnotherapist may use a regression technique to let you re-experience the event and let out that emotion in safety. Because the emotion is no longer locked away, your symptom runs out of fuel and disappears.
- You want to access a good feeling from your past. Perhaps until recently you have always been very focused when you are playing tennis. However, recently your game has been very poor for one reason or another. Your hypnotherapist can use a regression technique to take you back to a time when you had those important feelings of focus; allowing you to once again get in touch with them, and to bring them back to the present and back into your game.
How Regression Is Helpful?
Regression allows you to gain insight into what has gone before. And with insight comes a measure of control over your symptom. Once you have control, it’s a relatively simple step to progress forward to finally ridding yourself of the symptom.
Call me to book a 30-minutes consultation.
Gold Mind Bright Future!
Note: A Physician referral is required before initiating work on diagnosed conditions.